Hanoi is the center of the cultural and historical quintessence of the whole country, and it is also a gathering place of bustle and entertainment. Who told Hanoi to just go around, watch movies, hang out around the street, go to café shop and go home?
If you are "stuck" because you do not know where to go, what to do in the Hanoi capital, then here is "100 amazing things to do in Hanoi" for you.
1. Fall in love with Hanoian
2. Ride one round of West Lake by motorbike at dawn or in the evening
3. Enjoy Trang Tien ice cream in winter
4. Drink coffe at Rail way street
5. Watch sunset at Hanoi time- 39 Đinh Tiên Hoàng street
6. Eat Nhàn’s noodle duck meat and drink sweet soup made from longan with coconut gruel
7. Try Ngũ Xã’s steam paper noodle roll in the evening.
8. Drink egg coffee at Giảng café
9. Going to Quảng Bá flower market at 1 am
10. Praying at Hà temple, remember to return the favor after when you come back
11. Drink lemon tea at Saint Joseph Cathedral Hanoi
12. Drink coffee and watching the sunset at Long Bien bridge while sitting at Serein Café
13. Jogging at Hanoi walking street on early Sunday morning.
14. See flag raising ceremony at 6am in Ho Chi Min Mausoleum
15. Breakfast at Nguyệt’s chicken noodle soup
16. Eat pork rib porridge at Đồng Xuân Market
17. Buy books at Đinh Lễ book street
18. Check in at Hanoi Moi Newspaper Office (near Hoan Kiem Lake)
19. Go for a ride on cyclo around Hoàn Kiếm lake
20. Check in at 98 Hàng Buồm street’s Trill Bistro
21. Hang over at Tạ Hiện street.
22. visit Phùng Hưng fresco street
23. Eat Crispy rice noodle at Khâm Thiên street
24. Eat bread stewed at Hòe Nhai street
25. Enjoy Vietnamese stuffed pancake at Thanh Vân’s stuffed pancake 14 Hàng Gà street
26. Go to VCCA (Vincom Center for Contemporary Art) at Royal City
27. Eat shrimp cake at Phủ Tây Hồ
28. Eat plain rice flan at Lê Ngọc Hân street29. Enjoy Fruit yogurt at Tô Tịch street
30. Go to Đồng Xuân night market at weekend.
31. Eat Vietnamese bread of handsome’s boss at 55 Chùa Láng street
32. Eat Beef soaked in boiling vinegar at 46 Trần Xuân Soạn street
33. Eat sticky rice at Yến’s sticky rice restaurant 35 Nguyễn Hữu Huân street.
34. Go to Hanoi West Lake’s “Bến Hàn Quốc (Korean wharf)”
35. Drink ice tea at Saint Joseph Cathedral Hanoi
36. Check in at Hanoi flag tower.
37. Hang around at Red river’s alluvial patch and watch the sunset, super chill~
38. Visit Vietnam art Museum
39. Buy salted dry apricot at Hàng Đường street.
40. Watch the sunset at Trill Rooftop Cafe (Ngụy Như Kon Tum street)
41. Eat pyramidal rice dumpling at Chu Văn An high school’s gate
42. Eat seasonal omelette using nereididae sandworms (chả rươi) at 25 Gia Ngư street
43. Eat Vietnamese stuffed pancake at Ms Hoành’s stuffed pancake restaurant in 66 Tô Hiến Thành street.
44. Eat Bun Cha at Hàng Quạt street.
45. Watch water puppet at Thang Long water puppet theater.
46. Eat fish noodle soup near Hanoi Amsterdam High school.
47. Watch Hoan Kiem Lake’s overview at High land coffee at Đông Kinh Nghĩa Thục square
48. Eat Thailand seafood noodle at Ngũ Xã street
49. Eat Honey Butter Toast at 137 Đặng Tiến Đông street
50.Up to 20th floor of Sofitel hotel to take a panoramic view
To be continued...