As a long-standing tea brand of Vietnam, Phuc Long Tea has only really become popular recently because of its rich taste and elegant aroma. Many people believe that once you have tried Phuc Long tea, you will be fascinated and want to drink again. Phuc Long is really a rare brand of the country that is becoming an opponent of foreign milk tea that is pouring into Vietnam.
Born in Bao Loc, Lam Dong, where is considered a famous tea territory of Vietnam, Phuc Long with traditional experiences of hereditary from production to business, has gradually developed. By the mid-70s, the first factory was built and put into operation in Ho Chi Minh City. Phuc Long's products have been widely distributed in almost all markets and supermarkets across the country. Human resources are also increasing with a team up to hundreds of skilled employees who share a passion for tea & coffee.
Currently, Phuc Long has invested in building more factories with standard equipment to meet domestic production demand as well as export to the world.
Looks very delicious
Phuc Long sells all kinds of milk teas - a favorite drink of young people . Similar products but the price is quite soft, only about 25,000 - 45,000 VND / glass, 50 - 70% of Trung Nguyen's selling price, or 30% - 50% of the selling price of Starbucks and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf .
Where 's Phuc Long in Dist 1- HCMC? These address for your reference:
- Phúc Long Bitexco - 4th floor, Food Creative Area, Bitexco Financial Tower, No2 Hai Trieu street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phúc Long Takashimaya - B2-217, Takashimaya Shopping Center, No 92-94 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phúc Long Mac Thi Buoi- 63 Mac Thi Buoi street, District 1, HCMC
- Phúc Long 29 Ngo Duc Ke - 29-31 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, HCMC
- Phúc Long Le Loi - 122 Le Loi, District 1, HCMC
- Phúc Long Huynh Thuc Khang- 26 Huynh Thuc Khang, dist1, HCMC