See the highlights of Halong Bay on this classic itinerary featuring cave and beach excursions, visit to a floating pearl farm with the opportunity to kayak as well as a range of family-friendly, on-board activities.
· Cruise across the green emerald water of Halong Bay.
· Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
· Kayak in the most pristine water and enjoy the fresh air
· Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class.
・Pick-Up Time: 7:45am - 8:15am
・Pick-Up Point: your hotel or chosen location in Hanoi Old quarter area (if your hotel is not in Old quarter area, please go by yourself to Old quarter)
・Duration: 2 days
・Returning Info: return to pick-up point
・Room Type: Superior Cabin
・Capacity: Superior Cabin can accommodate up to 2 adult travelers and 1 child (with an extra bed). Groups of 3 adult travelers and more must book additional rooms
・Each room includes air conditioning, 1 private bathroom with hot shower, towels, soap, and hairdryer
・Minimum 2 passengers per booking. Single supplement applied for any single traveler.
・Please specify your pick-up and drop-off locations when booking
・Pick-up time may vary, depending on hotel location. Please refer to your voucher for final pick-up time
・Free admission for children under age 2, may share a bed with adults. Each room may accommodate 1 additional child free of charge
・Double rooms may accommodate 2 adults and 1 child ages 2-11 years old (with an extra bed), please select additional packages for groups of more travelers
• 12:00 – 12:30 Registration at the Emeraude Café
• 12:30 – 12:45 Embarkation
• Around 12:45 Captain raises anchor
• 12:45 – 14:00 Lunch is served at Restaurant
• 14:00 – 15:00 Free & Easy
• Around 14:45 On shore excursion at Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave)
• 16:00 – 16:00 French mini Crêpes served on the Sundeck
• 16:30 – 17:30 Titov Island: Swimming or Hiking
• 17:30 – 18:30 HAPPY HOUR “Buy 1 Get 1 FREE”
• 18:00 – 18:30 Vietnamese Fresh Spring Roll demonstration on the Sundeck
• 18:30 – 19:00 Complimentary canapés on the Sundeck
• 19:00 – 21:00 Dinner is served at the Restaurant (Dress Code: smart casual)
• 20:00 – 22:00 Squid ﬁshing (seasonal)
• 20:30 – 23:00 Movie projection “King Kong: Skull Island” in the restaurant
• 6:00 – 8:00 Morning coffee, tea, pastries and biscuits served on the Sundeck
• 6:30 – 7:00 Learn and experience the art of Tai Chi
• Around 7:45 Pearl Farm visit and Kayaking*
• 9:00 – 9:30 Cabin check-out
• 9:00 – 10:30 Brunch is served at Restaurant
• 9:00 – 11:00 Cruise Halong Bay through Fighting Cock and its stunning islets
• 11:00 – 11:30 Disembarkation and luggage claim at Emeraude Café
- Kayaks can be booked at Reception (nominal of USD 12 per single-person kayak for 30 minutes)
- Smoking is prohibited in the cabins and restaurant. Ashtrays are available for outdoor use.
- Timings and activities in the above itinerary should be viewed as suggested only. Emeraude Classic Cruises reserves the right to alter the ship’s course, itinerary, activity and shore excursions without prior notice, depending on various factors including operational / weather / tidal conditions, local authority restrictions, etc.
- Meals may be served as set menus when there are fewer guests.