Our joined cruises overnight cruises creat a more social experience for guests looking to make friends during their travels, while Lazalee cabins ensure that you can still enjoy privacy. Explore the islands, bays and beaches of Halong- a UNESCO World Heritage- listed destination while enjoying Lazalee international- standard amenities and service. These cruises are particularly noteworthy for the special activities which are available for you to enjoy, adding to the Halong experience that only L’Azalée can provide.
· Cruise across the green emerald water of Halong Bay.
· Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
· Kayak in the most pristine water and enjoy the fresh air
· Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class.
・Pick-Up Time: 7:45am - 8:15am
・Pick-Up Point: your hotel or chosen location in Hanoi in Old Quarter area (if your hotel is not in Old quarter area, please transfer into Old quarter area by yourself)
・Duration: 2 days
・Returning Info: return to pick-up point
・Room Type: Superior Cabin
・Capacity: Superior Cabin can accommodate up to 2 adult travelers and 1 child (with an extra bed). Groups of 3 adult travelers and more must book additional rooms
・Each room includes air conditioning, 1 private bathroom with hot shower, towels, soap, and hairdryer
・Minimum 2 passengers per booking. Single supplement applied for any single traveler.
・Please specify your pick-up and drop-off locations when booking
・Pick-up time may vary, depending on hotel location. Please refer to your voucher for final pick-up time
・Free admission for children under age 4, may share a bed with adults. Each room may accommodate 1 additional child free of charge
・Double rooms may accommodate 2 adults and 1 child ages 5-11 years old (with an extra bed), please select additional packages for groups of more travelers
12:00 - 12:30 Check in at L’Azalee Cruises Lounge
12:30 – 12:45 Embarkation
Around 12:45 Captain raises anchor
12:45 – 14:00 Lunch is served at Restaurant
14:00 – 15:00 Free & Easy
Around 14:45 Guided shore excursion at Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave)
16:15 – 17:15 Pearl Farm visit or Kayaking
18:00 – 18:30 Vietnamese Cooking Class
19:00 – 21:00 Dinner is served at Restaurant
21:00 – 22:00 Squid ﬁshing (seasonal)
6:00 – 8:00 Start your morning with some simple meditation and relaxation on the upper sundeck with hosted Tai Chi
7:00 “Good Morning Vietnam”. Breakfast is served from 7.00am till 8.00am
Around 8:00 Ti Top Island: Swimming or Hiking
9:30 Return to your boat, freshen up and continue cruising North again towards Tuan Chau Island
09:45 – 10:00 Cabin check-out
10:00 – 11:00 Brunch is served at Restaurant
10:00 – 11:30 Cruise back through Halong Bay and its stunning islets
11:30 Disembarkation and luggage claim at L’Azalee Cruises Lounge. End tour.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise Bhaya Group at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.