Visit the World Heritage - Trang An and the old capital - Hoa Lu. There are plenty of sightseeing places such as spectacular views of strange rocks and bizarre peaks, river descents where relaxed time flows, the first dynasty ruins of Vietnam, historic Buddhist temples.
Trang an - You can meet a breathtaking scenery with deep green paddies and majestic rivers spreading with countless strange rocks in the background.
Explore the limestone cave - Descending the scenic spot of the valley - that nature has created , with a rowing boat and get through the cave. In the cave , thrills are perfect!
Hoa lu - Hoa lu is the capital of Vietnamese first dynasty, boasting a thousand years. There are castle walls that will retain the remnants of those days.
・Meeting Time: around 8:00am
- Your hotel in Hoan Kiem or Ba Dinh District
- Local Agency Office: SKYhub Global Tour Lounge (8 Nha Chung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi)
・Duration: ~12 hrs
・Return Info: return to meeting point
・Free admission for children under age 2
・If you have any dietary restrictions, be sure to notify us so we can best accommodate you
・This is a shared tour, pick-up time will be dependent on travelers' hotel location
8:00 am - 8:30 am: hotel picks up from Hanoi. Depart for Ninh Binh
10:30 am: Arrival at Ninh Binh
- Explore Trang An ecological tourist resort- "Halong bay on land"
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Trang An. Pass through three enormous caves and marvel at limestone karst formations.
12:30: Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore Hoa Lu - the ancient royal capital of Viet Nam
- Visit temples of Dinh and Le Dynasty
15:00 pm: Go back Hanoi.
Around 17:00 pm: Hotel drop off.